Thursday, May 10, 2012

The Most Invaluable Poet of The Week (MIP) 1: on Raivenne


Hello, recent weeks, poets have lost interests in taking the perfect poet award, 
I decide to do something new to boost your interest and hopefully, you will enjoy our new feature: The Most Invaluable Poet of the Week (MIP Poet), as you know, there is No concrete criterion to poetry talents, I decide based on the frequency of your posts, and the participation enthusiasm you have demonstrated to us, thus, if you love poets rally and write poetry often, feel free to join us biweekly, and you are more likely to receive this special award...we only honor one poet each rally week, which means we will have only 
about 50 poets receiving such honor each year...

This week 1, we have Raivene as our winner, if you could, take the logo, display as your blog side bar and smile...


Check out one of her most recent poems today, it is called  This Night…



This Night by Raivenne

My lips curve in my most seductive smile
I’m humming a self-made tune for a while
Crowned dominant by day, but this night I switch
Renewal of a role-play to scratch a different itch
No, this time I don’t command, I only obey
And I enjoy immensely, this role I play


Suspended cuffs at my wrists just a little tight
Gleaming in glare of the camera light
Painted on latex is my only form of dress
And it’s peeled with delighted foolishness
I’m wanton in this peeling and if you think jest
It’s not the cold that peaks me to that I can attest


This night is mine, and it’s only just begun
To redefine the meaning of having fun


This is my desire, being chained and seen
By those with the tastes and the mean
To explore the uniqueness I offer them
Surrounded by all the tools of my BDSM
Like the tense chains holding me in thrall
Upon the spreader bars exposing all


Except for the mask covering most of my face
Only my scarlet lips left in the open space
For the gear covers my ears and my hair
A way to see me, yet ignore I’m there
Even my eyes are covered, I’m denied sight
I’m just a nameless, faceless fuck tonight


This night is mine, all inhibitions strewn
I’m living on the dark side of the moon


My Master’s voice calls out loud to the voyeurs
“She’s your toy ladies and gents – go enjoy her”
 

It wasn’t in the script, but I’m happy to comply
Feeling the first brave soul pinch me hard inside my thigh
“That’s all you’ve got?” I ask with a mocking pout
Laughter follows, they’re amateurs I have no doubt


But I should have known better than to speak
A mirth removing slap reminding to play meek

Stroking, pinching, hair pulling and bites
Each squeeze is one more unimaginable delight
Soon it’s a blend of sensations all over me
One into another in a sexual cacophony


This night is mine, and no one hesitates
I’m a bell to be rung, they hear me resonate


The endorphins pump in doing their trick
The pain to pleasure ratio getting an extra kick

I enjoy its feel; the sting brings such pleasure,
I enjoy pain in ways others cannot measure
I respond to its voice, the flogger’s sweet song
Both supple and fluid yet biting and strong



Leather against my skin, all is just right
I can tell my “Master” is enjoying my plight

He taunts – teases drawing it across me slow
Or swings wildly in maddening staccato
And he knows me well, reads me like a story
Giving me all but stopping just shy of glory


This night is mine and I know it’s almost the final act
His gentle tug on swollen lips confirms that fact



But as an I act, I milk it for all its worth
Of visual stimuli there is no dearth 

Yes, I’m a shock to those newly initiated 
But no denying hours later that I’m satiated
And with his only kiss as cool as you all please
Brings me the glory that finally weakens my knees


“And so it must end!” he yells to all
My head snaps back at the sudden call
There is no acting the surprise on my face
At the reality of what was next to take place
The unwritten final act – he removes the blindfold
And the sad look in his eyes is the last thing I behold



This night was mine, to be set fully free
A gun to my head makes a snuff film of me



 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

enjoy.

hyde park poetry week 146, May Birthdays

            mary  Greene     molly Snyder   colorful balloons