Saturday, May 12, 2012

Inspiration of The Week 18: on Steve Federle


















  • Love In Spring  by Steven Federle  

    My arms reach out
    to embrace green hills,
    to hold heart-close
    spring’s pulsing thrill.

    With passion flush,
    and grateful tears
    I gaze on the forest
    for I know you are near!

    I can hear your song
    in the sea-borne breeze.
    Your golden voice fills
    green lilting trees.

    Oh give me more wine!
    Your grapes and your vines,
    make the night sublime
    with spring’s sweet life,

    eternally bounding
    from boundless time.

1 comment:

Jingle Poetry At Olive Garden said...

this poem speaks.

well chosen poet.

hyde park poetry poetry palace on thursdays week 145, international poetry month in april, april 1 ---april 31, 2024, 12th year,

     international nutrition month, it is here for good assumption